Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I wanna SHINE
















Hi, meet Mr. funny-looking

Yesterday was crazy. Met up with Kk in town at first, after school. Walked around and stuffs. And i wanted to buy this pink skirt from Mango, but Kk stopped me from seeing it and hurriedly get me out of that shop! Okay, so i saved $45. But i MIGHT get it some day! haha. So about 7 plus, weiyan met us at Park Mall for Sakae Sushi! That's where the crazy part comes in. So we had dinner buffet, and i ate TWO bowls of udon, please! I was shocked myself! Then weiyan and Kk had like THREE chawanmushi EACH. And then, we came up with something funny. The above picture says it all. haha. Kk started it, I added on, and continued by weiyan. So there! OUR stupid creation but it's so funny! haha. Well, we continued eating A LOT. We were like, "Order more la, steady la!" Then, we were really THAT steady, we ordered hell lotsa food and finish them all up! And then we stacked up all our plates to see how much we've eaten. And TA-DA!!! 27 plates!! So we left the place with a bloated stomach! grr.. fat, fat, fat! Had so much laughters, totally enjoyed the night with them! =) Then, kk left us. We went for midnight shopping. It's like so much for MIDNIGHT shopping. All the shops are almost closed! And guess what? I DIDNT GET ANYTHING! Yay! Okay, then today, FOOD again. After organ, went to Expo food fair with weiyan to see kk and edmund working there. But they were too busy to entertain us. Anyway, we got like many different kinds of food and i'm really scared of food now. haha. Then, went to weiyan's place to try out her sis-in-law's evening gown. And yay! Thank god, i could fit in perfectly. Gotta thank her sis-in-law A LOT. Although we aint related in any ways, she's like always SO NICE to me! =) Okay, then we went pampering ourselves. I went for full pedicure and manicure! LOVE the toe nails! =) And weiyan went for a shoulder massage. haha. Gotta thank weiyan also, for waiting for me to finish! So everything did went great. And i'm gonna wake up early tomorrow to go do my hair and makeup! Yup, tomorrow's the prejudging! Please wish me luck, and pray for me. =)

With love, on Saturday, May 26, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse